Customers of the Sears Credit Card may utilize an online login access to make payments and manage their accounts without leaving their homes. Users may pay bills, check their points balance, book tickets, read account statements, and examine transaction history after login into their online account.
Sears credit cardholders can make payments online via Account Online, via mail, or in-store at any Sears or Kmart location. They can set up automatic withdrawals from their bank account. If a consumer forgets their login or password, they can retrieve it using the web portal.
Customers may also use their credit cards to activate them, check their Bonus points, and redeem gifts and points online. We’ve covered how to log in to your account online, retrieve your forgotten login information, activate your card, and pay your bills.
Table of Contents
Sears Credit Card Application – Step-By-Step Instructions
Follow these instructions if you are new to Sears.
- Visit the Sears Credit Card website – go to searscard.com to access the sears credit card login page.
- Registration is required on the sears credit card website. Under the “SIGN IN” button, click the “Register Your Card” button to verify your credit card details.
- Enter the required credentials – Submit your credit card number, name (embossed on credit card), security code, and the last four digits of your social security card number.
- Fill out the form – To finish the registration procedure, enter your personal information in the relevant fields and follow the instructions.
- Choose a USER ID and a PASSWORD – Select a User ID and Password for future logins to your account. Remember, for security reasons, never reveal this USER ID and Password to anybody. Select Security Question and enter an answer for the sake of your account’s protection and privacy.
- Choose Services – Select the services you require from your Sears Credit Card Account and press the ‘Next’ button. You’ve completed your Sears Credit Card Account. You may now use your Sears credit card to access a variety of online services.
When your registration is complete, you will be mailed a confirmation.
Requirements For Sears Credit Card Login
Web Address for Sears Credit Card Login:
- You must have a valid Sears Credit Card login User ID and Password.
- Browser for the internet.
- Internet access that is consistent on a PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Please follow the easy steps below to gain access to your Sears Credit Card portal:
- Go to the official Sears Credit Card login page at Searscard.com.
- Now, please enter your User ID and Password into the empty fields given.
- Then, to access your account, please click the SIGN ON button.
How Do You Reset Your Sears Credit Card Password?
- Visit the official Sears Credit Card website at Searscard.com.
- Now, as seen in the picture above, please click on the “Reset Password?” option.
- Please enter your Regis ID IN name as it appears on your card in the following fields: This is the name that displays on your account statement if you have a Virtual Card.
- Please input the Primary Cardholder’s Social Security Number’s Last 4 Digits.
- Please provide a 10-digit phone number.
- Following that, please click the Verify button and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. Guide About Canvas FISD Login .
How Can I Recover A Misplaced Sears Credit Card Account USER ID And Password?
- If you forget your USER ID or password, you may easily reset them.
- Enter your credit card number, complete name as it appears on the card, card security PIN, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Examine all of the information for any errors.
- Follow the on-screen steps after clicking the “Verify” button.
How To Make A Sears Credit Card Work
To activate a Sears Credit Card, dial the number on the activation sticker or visit the Citibank activation website, which is also listed on the sticker. Another option is to use the card issuer’s mobile app to activate a Sears Credit Card.
Regardless of how you activate it, your new Sears Credit Card will be available to use in a matter of minutes. Citibank does not set a time restriction for activating your card, however it is recommended to do it as soon as possible.
Telephone: Call 1 (800) 815-7701 or the number printed on the face of the card. To activate your Sears Credit Card, you must verify your personal information (such as your Social Security number, card number, or phone number linked with your application).
On the internet: Log in to your Citibank account (or create one if you don’t already have one) and navigate to the activation page. Enter any needed security information, such as your Citibank credit card number, the 3-digit security code on the back of the card, your Social Security number’s last four digits, and your birthdate. As directed, activate your Sears Credit Card.
Mobile: Log in to the Citibank mobile app with the same credentials you use to log in online. Tap the credit card activation button, then fill out any security details needed on the next screen.
After activation, your new Sears Credit Card will be accessible for purchases. If you have any problems activating your card, Citibank customer support is always there to assist you. You may reach them at (800) 815-7701.
How To Pay With A Sears Credit Card
When you have all of this information, you may make payments to Sears Consumer Express either online through your account login or through one of the other alternatives.-
All you need to make an online payment is the Sears credit card login form, which will allow you to manage your credit card account. Simply input your login information — username and password — on the login screen and then click the “Sign On” button to begin the procedure.
Enter your name exactly as it appears on the card, as well as the last four digits of your Social Security number if one is supplied, if required. You may pay with a credit card or look at your most recent statement to see what you’ve been up to. More Information About Avant Credit Card Login .
Phone payments are accepted for your Sears credit card by dialing (1) 800-669-8488 and providing your card information when requested. After completing this step, follow the automated steps to finalize your payment. Remember that while using a Sears credit card, any payment made through a representative will result in a charge.
You can also settle your Sears credit card by submitting a check to the address mentioned in the preceding section. If you wish to mail your check overnight, address it to Citibank Express Payments at 6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910, Louisville, KY 40213.
Through The Mobile App
You may pay your Sears credit card online using your online account information by utilizing the Citibank mobile app, which is available for both iOS and Android.
To begin, if you haven’t already, download the app; if you have, simply enter your user ID and password. Accessing your online account via the app is a really useful function.
Contact Information For Sears Credit Cards
The following are the Sears Credit Card contact information, which may assist you in resolving any of your troubles and problems as quickly as feasible. Let us proceed and choose the method of communication without hesitation.
You may also use the mail to make a payment on your Sears card. In this case, you must submit a check or money order to the following address as soon as possible before the due date: P.O. BOX 9001037, Louisville, KY- 40290-1037.
Customer Service For Sears Credit Cards
- Contact Sears Credit Card Customer Service at 1-800-815-7701
- Phone Number for Sears Credit Cards: 1-800-437-3277
- Monday through Sunday, from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST.
Customer Service At Sears
- The phone number for Sears customer support is 1-800-732-7747. Monday through Sunday, from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST, live Sears customer support representatives are available.
- To place a new order, call 1-866-850-0518.
- Call 1-877-550-9254 to place an existing order.
- To arrange for a return via pick up, call 1-800-732-7747.
Sears Credit Card Advantages
Sears Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citigroup that offers many special Sears-themed benefits that customers would appreciate. The Sears credit cards offer no annual fees and an interest rate of 0.00% per year on the balance. One of the most major benefits of using the Sears credit card is the ability to save money and earn points on every transaction. Here are a few instances of these benefits:
- 5% off selected items across the whole website.
- Purchases of $299 or more on select sitewide goods qualify for 12 months of financing.
- When you make purchases at gas stations, you will get 5% in points.
- 3 percent in points while purchasing at grocery shops and restaurants.
- You will earn 2% in points when you buy at Shop Your Way Merchants.
- All other qualifying purchases will earn you 1% in points.
- These Sears credit cards are loaded with advantages that you won’t want to miss out on.
1. How can I get a credit card?
You may apply for a Sears Credit Card online or in a Sears or Kmart store. You may be able to use your card the same day you apply, depending on how quickly you are accepted.
2. What is the minimum Sears credit card score?
The minimum Sears Credit Card Score is 700 or higher. That implies you have a strong chance of getting approved for the Sears Credit Card if you have good credit.
3. What is the minimum credit score necessary to qualify for a Sears credit card?
The Sears Store Card requires a credit score of 640 or above.
4. What is the credit card limit at Sears?
Sears Credit Card Minimum Limit $500